Who We Are
Myperfectworkplace provides a sleek and functional online forum for landlords and tenants interested in leasing commercial real estate. Established in Sherman Oaks, CA, My Perfect Workplace quickly expanded to cover greater Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Oregon, as well as Seattle, Washington.
Our first $1,000 scholarship is one way we are giving back to the communities that have played a vital role in our success. It is available to any full time student, currently enrolled or about to enroll in a four year U.S. college or university or those individuals who have already obtained a BA/ BS from a U.S. college or university and are presently enrolled in any U.S. college or university Master's program or continuing education real estate school.
How To Apply
For our 2019 scholarship, please answer the following question:
What interests you most about commercial real estate and how do you plan on furthering your interest through your education?
- Must be at least 18 years of age at time of submission
- Must provide proof of full time enrollment at a four-year college or university, post-graduate or professional school
- Must be a US citizen or legal resident
- Must have a current unweighted GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Must submit an essay between 1,000 and 1,500 words via email to: (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than October 15th, 2019
- Please label the EMAIL SUBJECT: Scholarship Essay
- Lastly, please tell us in your email how you heard about the scholarship
Applicants will be judged on clarity, style, and how well they answer the question. Good luck to all.