Tour This Beautiful Beverly Hills Office Space
The stateliness of this iconic mid-century modern building pays tribute to its Beverly Hills location and emulates the glitz and grandeur of Hollywood. 8383 Wilshire has immediate availability for Beverly Hills office space in one of the largest Class A buildings in the area. Renting office space in Beverly Hills has numerous advantages. Whether you need a small Beverly Hills office space or large team space, your business will immediately be identified with status and success. Situated on the corner of Wilshire Blvd and San Vicente, the full-floor to ceiling windows maximize your panoramic views of the Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills and the iconic Downtown LA skyline. Built in 1971, the 10 stories that make up 8383 Wilshire features recently renovated common areas, restrooms, parking structure and main lobby. Prominently located at a midpoint between the business districts of the famous Rodeo Dr, Mid-Wilshire, Beverlywood, Westwood, and West Hollywood, enjoy the ease of access into surrounding submarkets like Downtown LA, Santa Monica, and Culver City. This Beverly Hills office space is conveniently near world-class shopping and dining options. It is also accessible to major streets and the 10 and 405 Freeways. Onsite amenities include a café, beauty salon, and yoga studio. Tenants of this Beverly Hills office space include government affiliations like the Consulate General of Columbia, notable law firms, marketing firms, entertainment companies, and start up tech companies. Superior energy performance has allowed this Beverly Hills office space with an Energy Star award.
Full-Service Beverly Hills Office Space
Our full-service Beverly Hills office space for rent includes high-end business amenities that will allow you to dedicate your focus on the success of your business. So, what else comes with the package?
- Don’t worry about the dull stuff like utilities – everything’s included! Even the fiber optic high-speed internet and WiFi
- First-class executive level receptionist and support staff
- 24-hour secured accessibility to allow you to work safely when you need to
- Utilize the Business Club to facilitate new connections and collaborations
- Phone handset and phone lines provided
- Fully furnished spaces with modern ergonomic furniture – can be delivered vacant as well!
- Plug and play – ready to go!
- Meeting rooms equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual systems
Whether you need a flexible short-term suite or a large team space, there are options for all types of businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions about Beverly Hills Office Space
- Where can I find cheap Beverly Hills office space for rent?
- My Perfect Workplace specializes making your hunt for office space quick and easy! Forget about hiring a real estate agent! We can help you save money for FREE! With a large inventory of available office space for rent in Beverly Hills, we’ve already done the hard work for you! Call us today to schedule a tour of your next Beverly Hills office space: 1-888-518-9168
- Do I have to sign a long-term lease to be able to rent an office in Beverly Hills?
- Certainly not! We tailor to YOUR needs! Whether you need a swing space while you wait for your office renovations to be completed or you’re passing through this part of the world, we can help you customize your lease with your budget. Call us today to talk about what you’re needing in a Beverly Hills office space: 1-888-518-9168
Beverly Hills IS the Place to Be
Convenience is key when it comes to finding the right workplace for yourself and your team. The Beverly Hills office space at 8383 Wilshire is prominently located at the corner of Wilshire Blvd and San Vicente. This means that just about anything you need is at your fingertips! You have an endless variety of dining, entertainment, and shopping opportunities. Within blocks, you’ll find the Beverly Center, Beverly Connection, and The Grove which house high-end luxury designer shops, niche boutique shops, and timeless department stores. Nearby hotel accommodations include the SLS Hotel, Four Seasons, Sofitel, and Kimpton which are perfect for visiting guests. For lunch with clients or after work team outings, the famous Lawry’s The Prime Rib, The Stinking Rose, and Morton’s Steakhouse are within minutes. Those wanting to explore Los Angeles’ cultural prominence can make their way 5 blocks east and hit the Museum Row on Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Petersen Automotive Museum, The La Brea Tar Pits and Pavilion for Japanese Art feature seasonal discounts on general admission and large group discounts! For jet setters, Los Angeles International Airport is 35 minutes away while Bob Hope Burbank Airport is a 40-minute commute.
Working in Beverly Hills is no doubt a dream of many! We can help you make it happen! Check out other available Beverly Hills office Space:
What are you waiting for? Call us to tour your next Beverly Hills office space for rent: 1-888-518-9168