We Offer the Best Burbank, CA Office Space for Lease
Situated at the intersection of Glenoaks Blvd and Palm Ave, 303 N Glenoaks offers the best Burbank, CA office space for rent. Built in 1983, this Class A building is one of three that make up the Connexion Burbank campus. As the tallest building in Burbank, this building is hard to miss! This prominent location is central to Burbank, CA being 4 miles from Glendale,CA 4 miles from Universal City, CA and only 3 miles from Burbank, CA Airport. You’re also very close to Toluca Lake, CA ! Of course, some of the biggest names in entertainment are neighbors like Fox, Warner Brothers, and Disney. With world-class amenities at hand, this Burbank office space for lease is truly an optimal work environment where professionals from all sectors can create and collaborate. Enjoy your day on the mezzanine deck with outdoor recreation space and a renovated tenant lounge. Relax in the courtyard with tiered amphitheater seating while enjoying lunch from one of the many food trucks that frequent the campus. Work with your team outdoors on the furnished terraces with work bars to plug into. Additional amenities to look forward to at this Burbank, CA office space are onsite parking, onsite café, WiFi, and secured key card access. This is a great place for startups and creatives! A workplace that enhances work and play is a recipe for success. Tenants who share this modern Burbank office space are Cartoon Network, State of California Department of General Services, Roadster, Louie & Settler, and Tic Toc Studios. We know that location means everything in LA so tenants need not fret. Access to public transportation like the Metrolink is within walking distance. 3 major freeways are also immediately accessible with the 5, 134, and 101 Freeways nearby.
What to Expect at this Burbank, CA Office Space
As the second largest office market in the San Fernando Valley, you can bet that this Burbank, CA office space for rent is more than just an office. Whether you need a flexible short-term suite or a large team space, there are options for all prospective tenants. So what else comes with this Energy Star rated facility?
- Don’t worry about the dull stuff like utilities, everything’s included! Even the fiber optic high-speed internet
- First-class reception services to create a lasting impression for you and your guests AND support your day-to-day administrative tasks
- 24-hour secured accessibility to allow you to work when you need to
- Utilize the Business Club to facilitate new connections and collaborations
- Phone handset and phone lines provided
- Fully furnished spaces with modern ergonomic furniture ready for plug and play
- Meeting rooms equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual systems
Frequently Asked Questions About Burbank, CA Office Space for Rent
- Is it possible to rent day offices to meet with clients on select dates throughout a month for my production company?
- Absolutely! From long-term to very short-term day offices, we can help you find the perfect Burbank, CA office space to compliment your production. Call us to set up a tour: 1-888-518-9168
- How can I find Burbank office space?
- My Perfect Workplace specializes in helping tenants find the perfect office space for rent without the hassle of having to hire a real estate agent – for FREE! With a huge inventory of available commercial real estate in Burbank and surrounding markets, we’ve already done the hard work for you! Call us today to schedule a tour of your next Burbank office space: 1-888-518-9168
What’s All Work and No Play?
There’s nothing better than a place to work, meet and relax! This urban campus is excellent in encouraging creativity and collaboration. Considered a walker’s paradise, Connexion Burbank is blocks from the San Fernando Valley amenity corridor where there are endless options in dining, entertainment, and shopping. Within minutes, a short walk will lead you to Downtown Burbank where hundreds of restaurants and shops are at your fingertips. Establishments like Costco, BJ’s Restaurant and Brewery and Brewyard Beer Company are immediately accessible. The Burbank Entertainment Village features an AMC cinema with 30 screens screening daily. The new Burbank Town Center is 2 blocks away with department stores, specialty accessory shops, and eateries. Nearby hotel accommodations include Courtyard by Marriott and Holiday inn Burbank-Media Center. Financial institutions are also within steps with Wells Fargo, US Bank, Chase, Bank of the West and more!
It might be difficult to secure the best Burbank, CA office space for rent, being that it’s a known area for huge entertainment giants. Rest assured, you don’t have to be a large company to enjoy the perks of working in the area! Check out other nearby properties:
What are you waiting for? Call us to tour your next office space for rent Burbank, CA : 1-888-518-9168