Executive Suites for Rent at 777 South Alameda Street (ROW DTLA)
|Suite Name/Number||Space Type||Rental Rate||Space Available|
|Office # 1 I||Office Space||$1,010 Per Month||1-2 Person Office Space|
|Office #2 I||Office Space||$1,444 Per Month||2-3 Person Office Space|
|Office #3 W||Office Space||$2,568 Per Month||3-4 Person Office Space|
|Office #4||Office Space||Contact For Pricing||5+ Person Office Space|
Availability and price are subject to change at any time, with or without notice.
777 South Alameda St
Downtown Los Angeles, CA 90021
Executive Suites for Rent – Historic Charm Meets Modern Amenities
The moment you walk through the large steel and glass entryway of these executive suites for rent, you’ll want to work there every day. When you rent these office spaces, you’re not just getting square footage, you’re leasing the lifestyle. Row DTLA offers a community of tenants who not only work together but live together as well. You'll not only share the 1.3 million square feet of office space, you’ll also be a part of food trucks, pop ups, festivals, fitness classes, all a part of being a tenant in Row DTLA.
This office space for lease is located on the near both the Arts District and the Fashion District in Downtown LA. Built in 1929, this historic yet recently renovated office space has an industrial design and high-end finishes. Walls of windows allow plenty of natural light for your work and glass walls give the space a wide-open feel. These executive suites for rent have exactly the space you’re looking for: from co-working to private offices to conference rooms. The preserved original materials and textiles will give any visiting clients a great first impression.
This conveniently located office space has one of the highest parking ratios in all of Downtown LA. There are 4 parking spaces for every 1,000 square feet of leased space. 777 S Alameda actually has exclusive subterranean parking for tenants. You will never have to worry about finding parking again. Close to public transit and a provided shuttle that can get you to the nearest Caltrain station tops the cake for this industrial gem.
State-of-the-Art, Modern Amenities in this Executive Suites Los Angeles
These executive suites Los Angeles provide amazing amenities, if you lease one of the office spaces at Row DTLA, you’ll be stepping into a lifestyle of working:
- Shuttle service that takes tenants to and from the Caltrain stations
- Shared pantries and communal areas for a group lunch or at-work birthday party
- On-site bike storage for the green commuter
- Beautifully landscaped roof-top park on top of the garage for relaxing on break
- Amazing, unparalleled views of Downtown Los Angeles
- On-site retail and restaurants just steps away
- 4-acre produce market
- Workshops, fitness classes, festivals, sample sales, food trucks, pop ups, art exhibitions, corporate events and so much more!
Frequently Asked Questions About DTLA Office Space
- What makes DTLA Office Space so ideal?
- Downtown LA is a great place for any industry of any size. Check out our page on downtown LA and see for yourself why it is the perfect place for your next office space.
- Can My Perfect Workplace walk me through the lease process?
- Yes! We can work with you to help you through the commercial real estate renting process. Give us a call today to set up a showing or to ask any general commercial real estate questions! 1-888-518-9168
Conveniently Located Downtown LA Office Space for Lease
If you’re looking for the most convenient, commuter friendly Downtown LA office space for lease, you have found it. Row DTLA is ideally located in between the Arts District and the Fashion District of downtown. With many on-site restaurants and retailers, you really don’t even have to go far for lunch or coffee. Row DTLA also has a shuttle service just for tenants that will take them to either Union Station or 7th Street/Metro Center Station, which connects you to the Gold, Purple, Blue, Red, and Expo Lines. So convenient!
In addition to public transit, this office space for lease has easy access to five major freeways: I-10, I-5, I-110, I-710, and Highway 101. From these highways, you can access pretty much anywhere. Business travelling will also be a breeze with the Los Angeles International Airport and the Santa Monica Airport only 30 minutes away.
Other DTLA Commercial Real Estate
Looking for more DTLA Commercial Real Estate? Check out our other vacancies in Downtown Los Angeles:
- 633 W 5th (US Bank Tower)
- 515 S Flower St (Paul Hasting Tower)
- 445 S Figueroa Street (Union Bank Tower)
Don’t wait! Call us today to schedule a same-day tour of executive suites for rent in Downtown Los Angeles: 1-888-518-9168