Your Perfect Office Space to Rent Awaits You
Find your perfect office space to rent here at one of Pasadena’s most desirable business addresses: 1055 East Colorado. Located in the heart of Pasadena’s business district, this commercial real estate gem is 5 stories with approximately 182,000 square feet. 1055 East Colorado underwent a massive renovation in 2017, including the street presence and signage, main lobby, elevator area, courtyard, conference facilities, and more. This class A office building is sleek and contemporary as well as LEED Gold certified and Energy Star labeled.
The seven private balconies of this 18-year-old office building is a call to the French architecture that inspired its original builders back in 2001. The owners of these executive suites for lease are committed to sustainability and conservation that they are now housing honey bees on the roof along with organic gardens. These gardens provide fresh produce for the building’s tenants along with health benefits for the bees.
If you’re looking for the perfect office space to rent close to downtown Pasadena, you’ve definitely found it. 1055 East Colorado is ideally situated with easy access to I-210 and highways 110 and 134. This pedestrian-friendly space also has tremendous views of the Rose Tournament Parade. When you look out the large windows of any level, you’ll find beautiful panoramic views of the San Gabriel Mountains and the Pasadena city-scape. Sound good? Keep going, it gets better!
State-of-the-Art Amenities in these Executive Suites Pasadena, CA
Along with the substantial renovations done in 2017, these executive suites Pasadena, CA also added several new and improved amenities:
- Brand-new lobby with receptionist services.
- 24-hour key card access that will keep your business secure all times of the day.
- Three levels of controlled-access parking to ensure exclusive tenant parking.
- Centrally located courtyard with 7 spacious balconies.
- On-site garage with over 500 parking spaces.
- Conference rooms for your business’s meetings.
- Brand-new fitness center with showers and lockers for the early morning or midday workouts.
- On-site management for your convenience.
- Mail room, on-site banking, and electric car charging stations.
- Tenant-only Zagster bike share for a greener commute.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pasadena Executive Suites
- Are Pasadena executive suites good place for a start-up?
- Check out our page on Pasadena, CA to learn more about what makes this city a great place to grow your business!
- Can I tour an office space before signing a lease?
What's Around this Pedestrian-Friendly Office Space for Lease?
With a Walk Score of 93, this office space for lease is perfect for the green commuter. Being close to downtown Pasadena, there’s several restaurants, bars, and entertainment within walking distance. Pop over to a sandwich shop for lunch or dine out with a business partner to celebrate your new business plan all within minutes from your office space.
Nearby transit also makes this stunning executive suite so convenient and perfect for your business. The Lake Avenue Gold Line Station is only 5 minutes away by car and there’s several bus routes within a two-block radius. Bob Hope Airport in Burbank is only 20 minutes away making those business trips so much easier. In addition, I-210 and highways 110 and 134 are only a hop, skip, and jump away from this business office for rent.
Nearby Office Real Estate
Want to see more office real estate in Pasadena? Check out our other Pasadena vacancies:
Don’t hesitate! Call us today for pricing, availability, and to schedule a same-day tour office space to rent in Pasadena: 1-888-518-9168