San Francisco, CA Office Space at 1160 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111
|Suite Name/Number||Space Type||Rental Rate||Space Available|
|Office #1 I||Office Space||$679 Per Month||1-2 Person Office Space|
|Office #2 W||Office Space||$1,389 Per Month||2-3 Person Office Space|
|Office #3 I||Office Space||$1,169 Per Month||4-5 Person Office Space|
|Office #4||Office Space||Contact for Pricing||6+ Person Office Space|
Availability and price are subject to change at any time, with or without notice.
1160 Battery St
San Francisco, CA 94111
Lease San Francisco, CA Office Space in San Francisco’s North Beach
This opportunity to lease a creative San Francisco, CA office space for rent in North Beach’s Levi’s Plaza is the perfect next step to launch your business into the techy Waterfront community. On the corner of Battery Street and Union Street next to the Central Business District, this vibrant, buzzing, and inspiring environment is filled with like-minded companies eager to grow! This Class A 215,359 square foot building was built in 1982 but has since been renovated to a state-of-the-art San Francisco, CA office space for today’s workforce. With an ideal mix of private offices, coworking spaces and meeting rooms, your preferred type of San Francisco, CA office space for lease is possible for you and your team. Your own office means 24/7 accessibility and custom configuration. Collaborative coworking spaces have dedicated desks to give personal space but also allow you to engage with others. Meeting rooms are fully functional and designed for team building. This is truly a gem in San Francisco, CA's commercial real estate market! Spark creativity and collaboration with your team and clients! Join the ranks of several up startups and established companies. Tenants of this San Francisco, CA commercial real estate for lease include Draftfcb, one of the largest global advertising agency networks, MindMapper, a startup mind mapping software company, and Diageo, one of the largest beverage marketing firms today.
This Commercial Real Estate in San Francisco, CA is More than “Just a Place to Work”
Sitting in the heart of the North Beach District is only the start of what makes Levi’s Plaza the perfect entrepreneurial San Francisco, CA office space. What else comes with the package?
- Don’t worry about dull stuff like utilities, everything’s included! Even WiFi!
- First-class reception services create a lasting impression for you and your guests
- 24-hour accessibility lets you work when you need to
- Additional special occasion accommodations for seminars, events, workshops, talks, and even soirees!
- Print/Copy room available
- HVAC systems on every floor
- Flexible and tailored contract terms
- Meeting rooms equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual systems
- Phone handset and phones lines provided
- Parking onsite with 600 parking spots
- Fitness center
- Cafe with dedicated barista
- Utilize the Business Club to facilitate new connections
As a tailored service concept, the San Francisco, CA office space at Levi’s Plaza has a variety of office types available to select from. Whether you a team of 1 and growing or a team of 10, we have just what you need! From window offices to interior offices and coworking spaces, this San Francisco, CA office space can accommodate your business!
Frequently Asked Questions About Executive Suites San Francisco, CA
- Is it possible to tour available executive suites San Francisco, CA?
- Absolutely! Check out our available office space for rent in San Francisco, CA and call us to book a same-day tour: 1-888-518-9168
- Is it hard for startups to secure San Francisco, CA office space?
- It doesn’t have to be! Being a tech hub, San Francisco, CA has a wide range of office types. Check out our blog page for tips and advice to keep in mind when looking for commercial real estate for rent in San Francisco, CA.
What’s Around this San Francisco, CA Serviced Offices
A short distance from tourist hotspots like Fisherman’s Wharf and Ferry Building Marketplace, this creative San Francisco, CA serviced offices are some of the most accessible workspaces in the city. A Walk Score of 96 means only minutes walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants, retail, banking facilities, and even the iconic San Francisco Bay. A Transit Score of 100 means that a car is strictly optional with reliable transportation close by to get you through the city. This workspace for rent in San Francisco, CA is close to major freeways like US-101, I-280, and I-80, putting your business in one of the most accessible parts of San Francisco, CA.
More Nearby San Francisco, CA Commercial Properties
Securing San Francisco, CA commercial properties in the Waterfront community shouldn’t be difficult. You don’t need to be a large company to enjoy the perks of working in a world-class environment. Check out other nearby properties:
- 75 Broadway, San Francisco, CA 94111
- 1 Embarcadero, Center, San Francisco, CA 94111
- 201 Spear St, San Francisco, CA 94107
- 1 Market, St, San Francisco, CA 94105
- 505 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94111
This opportunity to lease creative San Francisco, CA office space is only a phone call away! Call us today to schedule a tour 1-888-518-9168