San Francisco Office Space for Lease at an Iconic Landmark in the Financial District
An incredible San Francisco office space for lease has been made available in one of San Francisco’s most renowned buildings, One Market Spear Tower. 1.6 million square feet of trophy office and retail space for lease San Francisco is encompassed at this prestigious address. Located directly in front of the Ferry Building with spectacular panoramic 360-degree bridge-to-bridge views, this 27 story San Francisco office space for lease seamlessly combines prestige and modern state-of-the-art technology.
Built in 1976 right in the heart of the highly sought-after Financial District, it sits between Steuart Street and Spear Street. Enjoy the high-rise exclusivity with luxury amenities found only in class A San Francisco office buildings. A 5-star restaurant conveniently sits within the building, as do 2 rooftop decks that overlook the Bay. The grand 11-story lobby spans an entire city block offers redesigned interiors with white marble and cherrywood elevator lobbies. Renovated in 2016, a glass enclosed sky-lit atrium pavilion boasts an incredible use of public space.
This LEED Platinum and Energy Star listed office building is perfect for your business. Executive suites San Francisco sit atop conventional office suites for lease. Even shared office space can be leased for an attractive price. Steps away from the Embarcadero BART station and the Market/Drumm light rail, you have the ease of being able to walk to countless restaurants along the Embarcadero or Market St.
Many types of business sectors lease office space at One Market. Tech companies work alongside attorneys and financial advisors. Notable tenants of this San Francisco office space for lease include Autodesk, Google, Salesforce, Polychain Capital, CNBC, and NBC Universal. No search for office places to rent in San Francisco should overlook One Market.
World-Class Amenities at this Commercial Real Estate San Francisco CA
This commercial real estate San Francisco CA includes a reception area with reception services, business lounge, client lobby, kitchen, and much more unsurpassed amenities:
- Fully furnished spaces with modern ergonomic furniture
- Quick, reliable and secured WiFi with onsite IT support
- Onsite staffed reception station
- All-inclusive of utilities! Electricity, water, janitorial, etc!
- Ample onsite parking with 165 parking spots, valet and self-park services
- Advanced security system with state-of-the-art surveillance and after-hours card key access system
- Access to conference rooms equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual systems
- Phone handset and phone lines provided
- Flexible contract terms to allow your team to grow
- Access to the Business Club for collaborating with other like-minded individuals who share the space with you
Frequently Asked Questions about Executive Suites San Francisco
- How can I find executive suites San Francisco?
- Is it easier to find an office sublease in San Francisco than a long-term lease?
- It can be! Check out our blog page to read up on tips and advice to keep in mind when looking for San Francisco office space!
What Surrounds these Serviced Offices San Francisco CA
With convenient availability of public transit, these serviced offices San Francisco CA are close to Bart lines. It is also 3 blocks away from the Bay Bridge, and 2 blocks away from the Ferry Building. It’s in close proximity to hotels like the Hyatt Regency San Francisco and Hotel Vitale. Along with nearby shopping, tourist hotspots, and financial institutions, this office for rent in downtown San Francisco has everything your business needs! Grab dinner with clients at local favorites like Boulevard, PABU Izakaya, and Town Hall. The Ferry Building Marketplace two blocks away houses local vendors and eateries as well! For jet setters, San Francisco Airport is 19 minutes away while Oakland Airport is 27 minutes away.
Nearby Commercial Properties to Rent in San Francisco
Looking for more commercial properties to rent in San Francisco? You don’t have to be a large company to work in one of the most prestigious business centers in the world! Check out other available places to rent in San Francisco:
What are you waiting for? Call us to schedule a same-day tour of your next San Francisco office space for lease! 1-888-518-9168