Premier Arcadia office space for lease
Professional Arcadia office space for lease is immediately available at the Arcadia Gateway Center in the San Gabriel Valley. Sitting in the heart of Arcadia’s Downtown Business District, this Class A office building has immediate access to banks, shops, restaurants, healthcare facilities, and entertainment within blocks from its location. Built in 1988, this 6-story commercial building with quality Arcadia office space for lease recently renovated the lobby in 2018 to boast upgraded furnishings. Situated in a heavily populated commercial center, you have countless opportunities for dining and shopping. Within the same center is Olive Garden, BJ’s Restaurant and Brewery, Men’s Warehouse and a CA Auto Club branch. Everything you could possibly need is within feet! Onsite parking is conveniently located at this Arcadia office space for lease for commuters. With the convenience of the 210 Freeway nearby and the Metro Gold Line 3 blocks away, traveling into Pasadena, Downtown Los Angeles, Alhambra or Glendora is just a short drive away. Whether you are looking for small office space for rent or larger team offices, various options are available. Tenants at this Arcadia office space for lease include Oracle, Healthcare Partners, numerous law firms, accountants, and medical professionals. It’s a great time to accelerate your business in one of the most affluent neighborhoods in Los Angeles.
Arcadia office space for lease PLUS World-Class Amenities
As one of the highest generating household median income communities in Los Angeles, you can bet that this Arcadia office space for lease is more than just an office. Whether you need a flexible short-term suite or a large team space, there are options for all prospective tenants. So what else comes with this facility?
- Don’t worry about the dull stuff like utilities – everything’s included! Even the fiber optic high-speed internet
- First-class reception services create a lasting impression for you and your guests AND support your day-to-day administrative tasks
- 24-hour secured accessibility to allow you to work safely when you need to
- Utilize the Business Club to facilitate new connections and collaborations
- Phone handset and phone lines provided
- Fully furnished spaces with stylish ergonomic furniture ready for plug and play
- Meeting rooms equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual systems
Frequently Asked Questions About Arcadia office space for lease
- How can I find Arcadia office space for lease?
- My Perfect Workplace specializes in helping tenants find the perfect office space for rent without the hassle of having to hire a real estate agent – for FREE! With a huge inventory of available commercial real estate in Arcadia and surrounding markets, we’ve already done the hard work for you! Call us today to schedule a tour of your next office space for rent Arcadia: 1-888-518-9168
- Is it possible to upgrade to a larger office space if my company grows?
- Absolutely! With flexible leases and simple procedures, you can upgrade to a larger space on the same property or nearby property at any point in your lease! Perfect for startups and tech companies, enjoy the ease of having the support you need for your business. Call us to chat: 1-888-518-9168
A Community Filled with Excitement and Wonder
Just 1 mile from the Santa Anita Park racetrack and the Westfield Santa Anita shopping center, this Arcadia office space for lease is in the middle of a great community. Santa Anita Park is regarded to as the most beautiful racetrack of its kind in the world while the Westfield Santa Anita shopping complex remains a destination shopping experience for Southern California residents. Hotel accommodations are abundant with 7 hotels within 3 blocks including the Embassy Suites, DoubleTree, and Hilton Garden Inn. Banking institutions are nearby as well with branches for Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, and Foothill Federal Credit Union within minutes. Bonita Park is across the street with excellent shade and picnic opportunities. Various dining opportunities are within feet of this Arcadia office space for lease like BJ’s Restaurant and Brewery, The Derby steakhouse, and Matt Denny’s Ale House Restaurant. Just blocks from the 210 Freeway and the Metrolink Gold Line Station make communing in and out of Arcadia a breeze. Bob Hope Airport is 30 minutes away while Los Angeles International Airport is about 45 minutes away.
It could get difficult to secure a Arcadia office space for lease. Rest assured, you don’t have to be a large company to enjoy the perks of working in the area! Check out other properties in nearby communities:
What are you waiting for? Call us to tour your next Arcadia office space for lease: 1-888-518-9168