Discover the Perfect Century City Office Space
Built in 1982, the Century City Business center at 1901 Ave of the Stars has remained one of most sought-after buildings for Century City office space. In the heart of Century City, this recently renovated Class A commercial office building stands at 20 stories high and provides views of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Monica Mountains, Downtown LA and the Los Angeles Country Club. The cluster of office buildings that make up West LA’s skyline has become a highly desirable are for businesses to secure Century City office space. The Century City Business Center sits adjacent to the redesigned Westfield Center that provides endless options for dining and entertainment. Having won a TOBY award for Office Building of the Year in 2008, it goes without saying that this Century City office space is in a prime building. A large lobby with plenty of natural light and marble finishes provide an excellent first impression for tenants and guests. A subterranean parking structure is equipped with ample parking stalls and offers valet assistance. Due to recent renovations in the past years, the Century City Business Center is now an Energy Star rated building thanks to its efficient building operations. A conference center in the building allows tenants who occupy this Century City office space to access a large meeting space. A Union Bank on the ground floor provides the ease of banking the Century Grill café services this Century City office space daily. Notable tenants of this Century City office space are Miramax, The Oxbridge Group, and CityView Commercial. Other tenants of the Century City office space at 1901 Ave of the Stars are real estate groups, law firms, talent agencies, and tech startups.
Century City Office Space with First-Class Amenities
As a tailored service concept, this Century City office space offers a variety of office types to suit your specific needs. Perfect for startups, growing teams and even independent professionals, everything you need to support your day-today is available at this shared office space for rent in Century City:
- Fully furnished offices with modern ergonomic furniture
- Quick, reliable and secured WiFi with onsite IT support – INCLUDED!
- Onsite staffed reception provides your business with efficient administrative support
- All-inclusive of utility costs! Electricity, water, maintenance – ALL FREE!
- Ample subterranean parking
- Access to conference rooms equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual systems
- Phone handsets and phone lines provided!
- Flexible contract terms to allow your team to grow
- 24-hour key card accessibility to allow you to work securely when you need to
- Access to the Business Club for collaborating with other like-minded individuals who share the space with you
Frequently Asked Questions about Century City Office Space
- How would I find a small office to rent in Century City?
- My Perfect Workplace can help you find a long-term, short-term, and even sublease Century City office space. With availability in multiple properties in Century City, we can set up tours for you to pick which one you like most! Call us today to schedule: 1-888-518-9168
- Where can I find cheap office space in West LA?
- Check our website to see available Century City office space or surrounding areas. We offer shared office spaces that are usually most cost effective, but we also have a top-notch commercial real estate platform. So, if a conventional space is more appropriate for your business, we have you covered too! Call us to chat: 1-888-518-9168
Century City Office Space PLUS a Place to Play!
The great thing about this Century City office space is that it is surrounded by endless options in dining, entertainment, and shopping! With the Westfield Century City shopping complex sitting adjacent to this Century City office space, you’re minutes from high-end retail, chic boutiques, and delicious eateries. The recently opened Eataly in the Westfield Center is a colossal emporium of Italian cuisine that cannot be missed! Close enough for lunch with coworkers and fun experience for dinner with clients. Hotel accommodations nearby include 4-5-star hotels like the InterContinental and Fairmont Century Plaza. With a walk score of 93, most errands can be accomplished on foot! Public transportation is conveniently nearby with various stops for bus lines and the metro line. With the Purple Line extension progressing, commuting throughout the Westside will become easier than ever soon! Los Angeles International Airport is a short 24 minute commute away, while Burbank Airport is about 30 minutes away and Long Beach Airport also just 35 minutes away.
Nearby Century City Office Space
Looking for the perfect Century City office space for can be time-consuming and maybe even frustrating. Let us do the work for you! Check out other available Century City office space:
You don’t have to wait! Call us today to get a same-day tour of your next Century City office space: 1-888-518-9168