Discover Amazing Executive Office Suites in San Francisco’s Financial District!
Are you looking for executive office suites in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District? Well, you’ve found it! These class A, sophisticated executive suites are just waiting for your business! Located just a half-block from Market Street at the corner of Sansome and Sutter Streets, this office space for lease, often call Citigroup Center, is a 41-story, class A high-rise. The sleek and sophisticated exterior design gives the perfect first impression! This San Francisco commercial real estate is ideally situated as well and offers a host of amenities!
Your clientele will surely be impressed by the immaculate lobby of these executive office suites. Double-height ceilings, stone floors and walls, inlaid granite and marble throughout all speaks of sophistication and classy design. Modern furniture and high-end finishes are the final touches to this amazingly stunning office building. You’ll also love the location of these serviced offices for lease! Countless restaurants, retail, coffee shops, and more within walking distance! You’ll love this class A office space for lease, come see it today!
Luxurious Amenities for a High-End Class A Office Space for Rent in San Francisco
This class A office space for rent in San Francisco offers so many great amenities:
- LEED Platinum certified and Energy Star labeled for operating efficiency
- Panoramic views of San Francisco and the Bay
- Bicycle storage and on-site showers
- Cardkey-secured access to all floors
- Outdoor seating in a beautiful atrium room
- ADA accessible throughout the building
- Lobby attendant
- 24-hour controlled access
- Conferencing facilities with audiovisual capabilities
- Exceptional access to transit, restaurants, and retail.
Frequently Asked Questions About San Francisco Commercial Real Estate
- Isn’t commercial real estate for rent San Francisco really expensive?
- What’s the difference between coworking space and private office space?
- Coworking space is usually an open area, sometimes partitioned off, that allows people to work amongst one another. On the other hand, private offices are walled-off office spaces that allow you to work alone and give your clients privacy. Give us a call if you have more questions: 1-888-518-9168
Amazing Location with Unbeatable Conveniences at this Commercial Property for Lease
With a perfect Transit Score of 100, this commercial property for lease in San Francisco offers amazing access to ALL types of transit. There is at least one metro station, commuter rail station, trolley stop, bus stop, and ferry station within walking distance to this commercial real estate in San Francisco! No wonder it’s dubbed a “Rider’s Paradise”! In addition, the San Francisco International Airport is only 22 minutes away from this commercial office space for rent!
A near-perfect Walk Score of 99 dubs the area in which these executive office suites are found a “Walker’s Paradise” for good reason! Within a few blocks radius, you’ll find countless dining options with a variety of cuisines, the world-famous Union Square, multiple full-service and luxury hotels, the San Francisco Convention Center, and the Museum District! You will never run out of places to eat or things to do within walking distance of this office space for rent in San Francisco!
More Nearby Serviced Offices for Rent in San Francisco
Are you looking for more nearby serviced offices for rent in San Francisco? Check out our other San Francisco commercial real estate listings:
Have you found your perfect workplace? Call one of our expert commercial real estate agents (1-888-518-9168) or fill out our contact form to book a tour or ask any questions about these executive office suites for lease in San Francisco!