Rent Creative Office Space San Francisco in SOMA
An exciting opportunity for office space San Francisco in the SOMA District is available inside a Class A high-rise office building. Built in 1981, 201 Mission is located on a prominent corner in the heart of the highly sought-after SOMA District between Beale Street and Main Street. Standing tall at 30 stories, this colossal 511,500 square foot building features 9 elevators, onsite parking, bike storage and laundry service. Constructed from concrete and glass, keycard access allows for additional security and convenience. This office space San Francisco offers fully furnished executive offices, private corner offices, and conference spaces. With premier view space around the entire building, enjoy an office space San Francisco with outdoor common areas in the form of terraces with lush greenery and shaded areas. This is truly a pleasant working environment with plenty of natural light. A lobby renovation in 2007 added a striking water feature to accent its new prominent corner entrance. A large convention center is also available for tenants of this office space San Francisco. This office for rent is a recipient of an Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award and a LEED Gold certification. Tenants that occupy office space San Francisco include finance businesses, law firms, electronic goods and services companies, retail, tech, design, and media.
What Comes With This Office Space San Francisco?
- This serviced office offers fully furnished executive offices, private corner offices, and conference space
- Premier amenities such as a reception service desk, business lounge, boardroom, and service pantry
- Quick, reliable and secured WiFi with onsite IT support – INCLUDED!
- Ample onsite parking
- Stocked kitchen with a coffee bar, tea bar and SNACKS!
- Phone handset and phone lines provided
- Flexible contract terms to allow your team to grow
- 24-hour security and surveillance system and HVAC system on every floor
- Conference center, secured bicycle storage, onsite valet parking, and laundry services
- USPS service, UPS and FedEx drop-off bins
- Access to the Business Club for collaborating with other like-minded individuals
Frequently Asked Questions About Office Space San Francisco
- Is it possible to tour different office space San Francisco?
- Of course! We have a huge inventory of available office space for lease in San Francisco. If you’re looking for something quick and affordable, we can help! Call us to set up same-day tours of as many office spaces as you’d like! 1-888-518-9168
- What kinds of lease terms are available for SOMA office space?
- There are typically 3 types of leases for office space and some may not work for every kind of business! Check out our blog to get informed as you search for office space San Francisco!
Work Like a Local
This creative office space San Francisco in SOMA is a walker’s paradise with a Walk Score of 95. That means you’re just a few minutes walking distance to San Francisco’s landmark Ferry Building where you can find unique shops, restaurants, and their famous Farmer’s Market that takes place 3 times a week. Additionally, this iconic office building is near plenty of restaurants suited for any occasion. Perfect for a causal business meeting, upscale client outing, or team building happy hour, you can find anything! This location is also a rider’s paradise with a Transit Score of 100 and close to numerous public transportation stops like the Transbay Terminal, Muni stops, I-80, and Bay Bridge. It is also a short commute to San Francisco International Airport and Oakland International Airport. This creative office space San Francisco in the SOMA District is perfect for your growing business!
Office space San Francisco is extremely sought after and for good reason. Let us do the work for you! Check out nearby office space San Francisco in the SOMA District:
We’re here to help! Contact us today to schedule a tour of your next office space San Francisco: 1-888-518-9168