Commercial Lease San Francisco in the Iconic SOMA District
Prominently located in the South of Market “SOMA” neighborhood of San Francisco, 795 Folsom quickly became a starting point for some of the largest tech companies in the world. Twitter, most notably, started out in a small, affordable office in SOMA before exploding. Right at the intersection of Folsom and 4th Street, this 6-story office building offers quality commercial lease San Francisco. This 187,000 sq.ft commercial lease San Francisco was built in 1976 and renovated in 1999. This LEED rated commercial lease San Francisco has striking high concrete ceilings and uniform window lines on all four sides. Creative build outs are a popular option for many tech and startup companies, and you’ll find it at 795 Folsom!
What Else Comes with Your Office Space for Lease San Francisco?
As one of California’s leading office markets, office space for lease San Francisco at 795 Folsom is more than just an office. Whether you need a flexible, short or long-term executive suite for lease, or a convention office suite, there are options for all types of professionals. So what else comes with the package?
- Don’t worry about the dull stuff like utilities, everything’s included! Even the fiber optic high-speed internet!
- First-class reception services create a lasting impression for you and your guests AND support your day-to-day tasks with administrative support
- 24-hour secured accessibility and onsite security staff allow you to work when you need to
- Fitness center onsite to compliment your fitness routine
- Utilize the Business Club to facilitate new connections and collaborations
- Phone handset and phone lines provided
- Fully furnished spaces with impressionable furniture ready for plug and play
- Conference rooms equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual systems
Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial Real Estate for Lease San Francisco
- What are the best shared-office spaces in San Francisco?
- If you’re looking for commercial real estate for lease San Francisco, shared offices spaces are a great option to consider. Call one of our commercial real estate brokers to get availability and pricing on 10+ of our properties in San Francisco: 1-888-518-9168
- Is SOMA a good place for new businesses?
- It can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be! Check out our blog on affordable areas in SF where startups can find a quality lease San Francisco.
Surrounded by Convenience at these Executive Suites in San Francisco
Walk to Whole Foods or any of the restaurants nearby. The Powell Street BART station is just half a mile away! SOMA, well known as the tech-friendliest neighborhood of a very tech-friendly city, offers numerous options for tech start-ups looking to lease office space in SOMA. No need for extensive financials when choosing to rent executive suites. Even established companies lease one of the many affordable creative offices or open office space for rent. Legal and financial professionals are also welcomed to make their next home in SOMA. Tenants of this commercial lease San Francisco are TiVo Corporation, Kabam Inc, San Francisco Art Department, NGINX Software, and Quantcast technology.
More Nearby Serviced Offices in San Francisco
We believe that anyone can enjoy working in a world-class environment that suits their needs when it comes to serviced offices in San Francisco. Check out other available properties in SOMA:
Don’t wait! Call one of our commercial real estate agents today for availability and a same-day tour of your next commercial lease San Francisco: 1-888-518-9168