Industrially Designed Office Space for Rent San Francisco
This beautifully updated gem of an office space for rent San Francisco has to offer is perfect for your start-up. Open space with the option of private offices, your business will be inspired by the amazingly designed interior of The York. With exposed brick and high ceilings and beam work, the industrial feel of this office space for lease permeates. Don’t let the industrial look fool you, though, this open office space is full of high-tech and modern amenities.
Located in the historic Mission District, this office space San Francisco is surrounded by culture and history. This class A building is located conveniently close to public transit, highways, and cultural attractions. You can’t find a more convenient location at a more reasonable price. This office space consists of co-working space and private offices as well as meeting rooms and a high-tech conference room decked out with all the latest technology.
High-End Amenities for This San Francisco Commercial Real Estate
In addition to having a high-tech finishes throughout, San Francisco commercial real estate also boasts a number of other amenities:
- Shared full kitchen and lounge area
- Secure bike parking for the green commuter
- 24/7 access for the late night or early morning worker
- Three-tier security system – door intercom, fob system, and security cameras throughout the building – to ensure your business’s safety and security.
- 3 meeting rooms for daily meetings
- Full HVAC to keep you and your clients comfortable
- Tons of natural light from the plethora of windows
Frequently Asked Questions About Office Rental San Francisco
- Can I tour this office rental San Francisco today?
- What makes San Francisco a great place for my business?
- Check out our San Francisco page to learn more about what makes it such a great spot for renting office space.
Convenient Location for This San Francisco Office Space
You will never run out of things to do or places to eat near this San Francisco office space. Located near several restaurants and bars, you’ll always have a new place to try out for that lunch meeting or celebratory dinner. With public transit also walking distance, this office space for rent has earned a Walk Score of 91 and is considered a walker’s paradise. The closest public transit, 16th Street Mission BART station, is only a hop, skip, and a jump away.
In addition to the local amenities, this office space for rent is conveniently located near I-80, freeway 101, and I-280. With the highways so close, you can access other San Francisco Bay area cities like Redwood City, Palo Alto, or San Jose in no time. The San Francisco International Airport is only 16 minutes away and there are lodging accommodations nearby, making business travel to and from your office building a breeze.
Nearby Commercial Real Estate San Francisco
Looking for other nearby commercial real estate San Francisco has to offer? Check out our other listings:
Have you found your dream commercial real estate? Ready to talk about this office space for rent San Francisco? Call us today: 1-888-518-9168