Propel Your Business with Irvine Spectrum Office Space
Alongside the Irvine Spectrum Center, one of Orange County’s top shopping and entertainment destinations, stands Irvine Spectrum office space at 300 Spectrum Center Dr. This class A Irvine property is among other buildings that make up one of the OC’s most dynamic business communities. As a hybrid electric building, this Irvine Spectrum office space holds a LEED Gold status and is Energy Star rated for achieving optimum energy efficiency. At 15 stories, this high-rise meets campus-style setting is the backdrop of a truly collaborative environment. Built with French limestone clad, this Irvine Spectrum office space features a 2-story lobby staffed with ambassadors to greet and assist guests, creating a warm and inviting first impression. Celebrating the classic California beach heritage, of course walkways are lined with palm trees. Just off of the 5 Freeway, the convenience of easily accessing neighboring areas is a breeze. Not to mention, the 405 Freeway is equally accessible. This Irvine Spectrum office space has plenty of open-air spaces that are great for gatherings. Doubling as an outdoor workspace, WiFi connectivity is available all throughout the campus. Amenities offered include bike lockers, shower facilities, auto detailing center, electric vehicle charging stations and a state-of-the-art conference center. The onsite Spectrum Grille Café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and even offers delivery services for tenants at this Irvine Spectrum office space. Enjoy exclusive access to KINETIC, the newly built fitness center and services that boasts wellness and promotes an integrated lifestyle. Close to the Irvine Station transportation hub, the iShuttle transit system provides direct access to Amtrak and Metrolink stations. Join the number of professionals and innovators who occupy this Irvine Spectrum office space!
Get More Bang for Your Buck at this Irvine Spectrum Office Space
Offering different types of Irvine Spectrum office space, this campus exudes professionalism and an integrated lifestyle at the same time. Office space options include individual private offices, large team suites, shared coworking space and open creative areas for short-term or long-term occupancy. A few things that come with this Irvine Spectrum office space are:
- Fully furnished spaces with modern ergonomic furniture
- Quick, reliable and secured Google fiber internet and WiFi with onsite IT support
- Onsite staffed reception provides your business with efficient administrative support
- All inclusive of utility costs including electricity, water, janitorial maintenance – Everything!
- Ample onsite parking with car EV charging stations
- Access to conference rooms equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual systems
- Phone handset and phone lines provided
- Flexible contract terms to allow your team to grow
- 24-hour key card accessibility to allow you to work when you need to
- Access to the Business Club for collaborating with other like-minded individuals who share the space with you
Frequently Asked Questions About Irvine Spectrum Office Space
- Is Irvine, CA a good place for tech startups?
- Irvine is absolutely BOOMING with tech companies. Being a city with one of the highest concentrations of STEM workers in the nations, many companies are flocking to Irvine, CA because of the high-quality talent pool and the quality of life. With plenty of amenities designed to support today’s professional, tech companies will thrive in Irvine! Call us to talk about which of our Irvine office spaces could be the best environment for you! 1-888-518-9168
- Is coworking cheaper than leasing an Irvine office space for startups?
- Generally, it is more affordable to secure a coworking space but there is still a lot to consider! Things like where, when, why, and how ought to be determined! Coworking spaces tend to sacrifice space, privacy, and ability to utilize some amenities. On the same token, some Irvine office spaces are more affordable than others! My Perfect Workplace can help you find the right option for you! Call us to discuss: 1-888-518-9168
What’s Around Your Irvine Spectrum Office Space
Just steps from the Irvine Spectrum Center, over 130 shops, restaurants, and entertainment opportunities are at your fingertips! Casual and fine dining establishments include Kabuki, The Cheesecake Factory, and Red Robin. Perfect for relaxing after a long week of work, Dave & Buster’s, Irvine Improve Comedy Club, and the iconic Irvine Spectrum Center Giant Wheel are just across Spectrum Center Drive. Retail shops include our favorite department stores like Nordstrom and specialty brand stores catered to apparel, cosmetics, electronics and more. Nearby hotel accommodations include The DoubleTree, Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott, and Extended Stay. Other convenient establishments include Target, Walmart Supercenter, and Costco Wholesale. For jet setters, John Wayne Airport is less than 9 miles away and a quick 15-minute commute down the 405 Freeway.
As one of the fastest growing economy’s in the nation, it’s no wonder that many businesses and professionals are heading to Irvine, CA to invest their time and money. Check out other nearby Irvine, CA properties:
Don’t wait! Let your business thrive with Irvine Spectrum office space: 1-888-518-9168