Accelerate Your Business with Office Space for Rent Irvine
As one of the top 10 fastest growing job markets in the nation, now more than ever is the perfect time to secure office space for rent Irvine! Located just off of the junction at the 133 and 5 Freeway, the Irvine Business Center at 7545 Irvine Center Dr offers premier office space for rent Irvine. Just blocks from the Irvine Spectrum Center, this area of Irvine is largely considered a thriving ecosystem of innovative business and thinkers. Over 1000 startups in this area rank on Forbes lists and this could be you too! As a prominent area for technology, medical, education, research and development and pharmaceutical innovations, it’s a great time to secure your office space for rent Irvine at one of the most prestigious addresses in Orange County. Built in 1988, the Irvine Business Center is prominently located just off of Irvine Center Drive and Barranca Pkwy. As part of a 10 2-story building campus, this business community is headquarters to many known businesses like Kraft Foods Kia Motors, Mazda, Toshiba, Verizon, Blizzard Entertainment and Taco Bell. Excellent ingress and egress from the freeway via connecting ramps allows for very fluid traffic flow in an out of the area. 3 state-of-the-art meeting rooms are available to those who occupy this office space for rent Irvine. The outdoor courtyard is excellent for lunch, team meetings, and casual breaks. Free parking is conveniently available as is auto detailing services, and electric vehicle charging stations. Bike share and bike racks are plentiful as well! The Commons is the community outdoor park that doubles as a vibrant workspace! BBQ areas and WiFi are available daily while gourmet food trucks rotate daily to deter redundancy. Accelerate your business with this office space for rent Irvine.
What to Expect at This Office Space for Rent Irvine, CA
As one of California’s leading office markets, Irvine, CA offers outstanding amenities to its impressive workforce. Whether you need a flexible short or long-term executive suite, a large team office suite or a temporary seeing space, there are options for all prospective tenants. So what else comes with the package?
- Don’t worry about the dull stuff like utilities – everything’s included! Even the fiber optic high-speed internet!
- First-class reception services create a lasting impression for you and your guests AND support your day-to-day tasks with administrative support
- 24-hour secured accessibility and onsite security staff allow you to work when you need to
- Utilize the Business Club to facilitate new connections and collaborations
- Phone handset and phone lines provided
- Fully furnished spaces with impressionable furniture ready for plug and play
- Meeting rooms equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual systems
Frequently Asked Questions About Office Space for Rent Irvine
- How can I find affordable office space for rent in Irvine, CA?
- My Perfect Workplace specializes in helping tenants find the right office space for rent in their dream city. With numerous properties in Irvine, CA, we can help you find the perfect office space that fits your budget and need! Call us to schedule a tour: 1-888-518-9168
- Is it possible to find a month-to-month lease term in Irvine, CA?
- Absolutely! We can tailor your lease to your needs! There are plenty of properties that cater to co-working, flexible, and short-term leases. Reach out to us to explore different possibilities: 1-888-518-9168
The Perfect Place to Work, Play and Live
Just minutes from the Irvine Spectrum Center, this office space for rent Irvine is near hundreds of retail shops, eateries, and entertainment opportunities. Casual and fine dining establishments co-exist and are perfect for client outings or team building. Department stores like Nordstrom and Macy’s are neighbored by specialty stores like Apple and Kay Jewelers. For entertainment, catch a flick at the Edwards IMAX theater or the Irvine Improve Comedy Club. For jet setters and commuters, this office space for rent Irvine is close to John Wayne Airport and the Irvine Transportation Center where the Amtrak and Metrolink are serviced. Nearby freeways include the 5 and 405 Freeways and 133 and 241 Toll Roads connect to nearby communities. For visitors and world travelers, host your guests at the brand new 15-story Marriott that houses 250 rooms.
You don’t have to be a large company to enjoy the perks of working in one of the most desirable working communities in the country. Check out other nearby Irvine, CA office properties:
What are you waiting for? Let your business accelerate with office space for rent Irvine: 1-888-518-9168