Explore “Next Gen” Irvine Office Space
Right in the heart of Irvine, CA in one the newest innovative “Next Gen” work campuses, sits premier Irvine office space at 530 Technology Dr. Just off of the 5 Freeway, off of Sand Canyon Ave and Laguna Canyon Rd, the 4-building campus known as The Quad is part of an even larger but thriving ecosystem of Orange County commercial real estate at Discovery Park. This gem is an excellent place for forward thinking businesses, employees, creatives and innovators. Through sleek and contemporary design, unparalleled amenities and a boasting community of like-minded professionals, this inspiring Irvine office space is the perfect place for achievers and thinkers. Floor-to-ceiling Viracon glass and aluminum curtains provide an abundance of natural light to boost productivity while also contributing to optimal energy efficiency, earning The Quad a LEED Certification. Sliding connecting doors connect indoor workspaces with 1.6 acres of meeting-ready outdoor open workspace. What’s more is this state-of-the-art Irvine office space promotes wellness as well! A fitness center is available to all tenants, as is a bike share program. For those who crave the outdoors, enjoy the outdoor living-room like space at The Commons. Perfect for team meetings, lunch with clients or breaks throughout your day. Minutes from beaches and the Oak Center Golf Course, get to anywhere you need to from this Irvine office space via immediate access to the 5 Freeway and 133 Highway. An abundance of parking is available onsite as well with EV charging station. What more could you possibly need? Working in one of the top 10 fastest growing job markets definitely has its perks!
What Else to Expect at this Irvine Office Space
As a tailored service concept, this Irvine office space offers a variety of office types to suit your specific business needs. Perfect for startups, growing teams, and even independent entrepreneurs, everything you need for a flawless day-to-day is available for you to grow! So, what else comes with the great location?
- Fully furnished spaces with impressionable ergonomic furniture
- Quick, reliable and secure WiFi with onsite IT support – INCLUDED!
- Onsite staffed reception provides your business with efficient administrative support
- All inclusive of utility costs! Electricity, water, cleaning – ALL FREE!
- Ample onsite parking with EV charging stations
- Access to conference rooms equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual systems
- Phone handset and phone lines provided
- Flexible contract terms to allow your team to grow
- 24-hour key card accessibility to allow you to work when you need to
- Access to the Business Club for collaborating with other like-minded individuals who share the space with you
Frequently Asked Questions About Irvine Office Space
- I’m not sure how much office space I can afford in Irvine. Is Co-working an option?
- At My Perfect Workplace, we work with your budget to find you the best possible solution for Irvine office space. From co-working “hot desks” to large team suites, Irvine is full of possibilities. Give us a call to discuss all options: 1-888-518-9168
- Is it possible to rent an Irvine office space on a month-to-month basis?
- Absolutely! Whether you need a 2-month tenancy while your HQ is under construction or you’d prefer to lock in an incredible lease rate for 3+ years, we can help you find the right Irvine office space solution. Reach out to us to explore different possibilities: 1-888-518-9168
Master-Planned City with Work in Mind
Irvine is highly regarded to as Orange County’s Downtown and we can all understand why! As one of the top cities in the nation for startups, you can bet that Irvine office space comes with unbeatable amenities – all without having to drive anywhere! To start, enjoy a newly constructed, state-of-the-art fitness center fully equipped with equipment, individualized showers, and code activated lockers. Connect at The Commons outdoor park with shaded conference areas, kitchen, charging stations, and soft seating. The Lounge is the best place to unwind with a game room, billiards, and a bar. Onsite dining includes rotating gourmet food trucks, discounts on deliveries from local restaurants, and compatibility with some of the most known app-based catering services. For those wanting to branch out, the Irvine Spectrum Center is a 5-minute commute where a variety of dining options await you, along with entertainment and retail opportunities like Dave & Buster’s and the Yard House. Public transportation commuters will be happy to know that the Irvine Metrolink Station is only 5 minutes away and is frequented by a number of shuttle services. For jetsetters, John Wayne Airport is only 12 minutes away and can be accessed by a quick commute down the 405 Freeway.
You don’t have to be a large company to enjoy the perks of working in one of the most livable and workable cities in the nation. Check out other nearby Irvine, CA properties:
What are you waiting for? Grow your business with Irvine office space: 1-888-518-9168