Discover High-Class, Affordable Coworking Space in San Francisco’s Financial District!
If you’re looking for high-class yet affordable coworking space in San Francisco’s downtown Financial District, look no further! You have found it here at 101 California St! This 48-story skyscraper is one of the most prestigious locations in San Francisco! With excellent views and faceted cylindrical shape, this office tower was designed by world-renowned architects Phillip Johnson and John Burgee. Offering excellent access to nearby transit and multiple elevators for high efficiency, this property was also awarded LEED Platinum certification and an Energy Star label.
Your clients will surely be impressed by the beautiful granite plaza with flower beds and a fountain leading up to the breathtaking 7-story glass-enclosed atrium lobby. Talk about a showstopping office space! This class A office space offers modern finishes and updated, ergonomic furniture. A top-tier security system bolstered with on-site security guards will make you and your business feel safe and secure in these executive suites for lease.
Class A Amenities in a Stunning San Francisco Commercial Property for Lease
You’re going to love the amazing amenities that this class A San Francisco commercial property for lease has to offer:
- Excellent views of the heart of San Francisco
- On-site security in addition to a high-end security system
- On-site parking garage
- Controlled keycard access
- On-site gym with lockers and showers
- Common and secured bike storage
- On-site bank, dry cleaner, and dining options
- Energy Star and LEED Platinum certified for operating efficiency.
- Exceptional access to all transit types
Frequently Asked Questions About San Francisco Commercial Real Estate
- Is San Francisco commercial real estate ideal for startups?
- Absolutely! 101 California is a great example of how commercial real estate in the San Francisco Bay area is trending towards startups. Open and affordable coworking space is a great solution to the expensive rates in downtown San Francisco! Check out all of our affordable coworking space and office space in San Francisco!
- Can I tour this affordable coworking space?
- Yes, you can! Give our partner commercial real estate agent a call (1-888-518-9168) or use our contact form to book a tour of this amazing office space!
Office Space for Rent in San Francisco’s Most Prestigious Commercial Area
Earning a Walk Score of 99, this office space for rent in San Francisco is surrounded by local amenities. Those include multiple dining options with a variety of cultural cuisines to choose from, coffee shops, retail stores, grocers, fitness centers, post offices, shipping centers, and more! You can do pretty much anything within walking distance! Need to host out-of-town guests or business partners? There’s a luxury hotel just one and half blocks down California Street! So convenient!
This prestigious commercial real estate also enjoys excellent transit access. Within walking distance, you’ll find at least one station or stop for every type of public transit San Francisco offers. This office space for rent is right in front of the metro station, half a block from the commuter rail station, bus stops on every front of the building, and just 3 blocks from the ferry terminal. Talk about a Rider’s Paradise! It’s no wonder these executive suites scored a perfect Transit Score of 100! In addition, this affordable coworking space is only 19 minutes to the San Francisco International Airport!
More Nearby Serviced Offices for Lease in San Francisco
Are you looking for more nearby serviced offices for lease in San Francisco? Check out our available commercial real estate listings in San Francisco:
Have you found your perfect workplace? Call one of our expert commercial real estate brokers (1-888-518-9168) or fill out our contact form to book a tour or gather more information about this affordable coworking space for rent!